General Shipping Policy
After your order is placed, your order will be shipped within 2-4 business days. Please note that this time frame does not include shipping time. For every customer, shipping times vary depending on your proximity to our shipping location. If you have any questions, please contact us at 440-632-9151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firearm Shipping Policy
We cannot ship firearms to California.
New to purchasing firearms online? No problem. If you are an out-of-area customer who is looking to purchase a firearm from Great Lakes Outdoor Supply, we will need to ship the firearm to an FFL dealer in your area who can perform the firearm transfer.
Here's a simple guide on finding a dealer and having a firearm transferred:
1. Determine which FFL dealer you would like to have the firearm shipped to. A quick online search should populate the results of dealers in your area.
2. Once you have chosen a dealer, you will need to contact them and notify them that you would like to have a firearm shipped from us to their location. Remember, dealers will most likely charge you a transfer fee. These fees are not uniform across all dealers and will vary.
3. Your dealer will need to contact us to send a copy of their FFL license. If you are purchasing a firearm online or from our Middlefield location, contact us at email@example.com or by calling (440) 632-9151. If you are purchasing a firearm from our Chesterland location to have transferred, please call (440) 729-7675.
4. Once your order is places and all proper documentation is received, your firearm will be shipped to your specified dealer.
Ammunition Purchasing & Shipping Policy
1. Returns on ammunition are not accepted
2. You must be 21 years of age or older
Because of the ever-changing regulations and shipping restrictions surrounding the sale of ammunition, we are unable to ship ammunition to these locations:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, DC
- All international locations
Local laws and regulations are always changing. To be certain of your ability to legally receive ammunition purchases by mail, check your local legislation before ordering.